Home



Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meditation

Meditation:

Meditation was first introduced to me through the Book,
The Autobiography of a Yogi.This happend many Years ago.
I was mesmerized by the Supernatural events that were written
about in that Book.Now having seriously merged into
this ' Path ' , I wonder , why dont people Meditate ?.This isnt
a Fantasy, it is a very real Journey indeed transforming every aspect
of one's Life.Meditation gives us the Energy to do every activity.
A Video on youtube says when we Meditate we get enormous
amounts of Cosmic Energy. When I sit to Meditate I feel
my Aura or energy around me mostly my palms and hands,
a common enough occurence for Meditation practitioners.
Meditation isnt a short cut to success in any field Material.
Chanting of specific Mantras does provide the required
result ,but this is no short cut. Mantras have helped people
solve various real Life problems .
Three Guidelines to be Observed for the Meditation Practitioner
1.A point to focus on ,be it Third Eye or the Heart Chakra.
2.A specific God.
3.A specific Mantra.

There are many forms of Meditation and one may follow
which one so desires and feels comfortable with.Meditation
affects the entire Personality.

No comments: