Home



Friday, September 14, 2007

wanderer

Wanders aimlessly among the ruins of an lost city...
Life what a bizarre menagerie....................................
Is this my utopia or predicament..............................

Am I in perpetual oblivion..........................................
Bliss is ever so elusive...............................................
Will my name be lost in the endless cycle of time....
a brief spark ................................................................
will I join the ranks of millions of souls....................
Marching on till ever infinity.......................................
Oh what a robotic existence.......................................
Or will my name be engraved in the fabled hall of time.......
my footprint ever embedded in the sands of time....
will my name echo through the corridors of history....
Oh what blissful arrogance..........................................
maybe not......................................................................

No comments: