Home



Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friends or Fiends

[Under construction]

Oh what Guile;
There mind so agile;

Feign grandeur ;
Oh what I must endure;

Always unfaithful;
Proudly deceitful;

Eons of Evolution;
They would still be in oblivion;
[wouldn't bring them salvation]

What a waste;
Don't they have good taste;

Treachery is a sin;
They might as well be put in a dustbin;

Frogs in a well;
They sure will end up in Hell;

Eternal opportunists;
Irritating antagonists;

Nasty parasite;
Hell where did I keep my insecticide;

Are they an aberration;
Or Mutation;

Unwanted by mankind;
Cloning error say the scientific kind;

Who would want to clone them;
I just cannot fathom;

A corrupt soul;
Better sew up my wallet hole;

Oh what a bizarre menagerie;
My Friend's;
Or Fiends;

No comments: